Lower Back Stretch Marks eMatrix
Lower Back eMatrix treatment. It tightens surface loose skin, improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of mild to moderate wrinkles, acne scarring and abdominal stretch marks. It also tightens pores and brightens the skin.
- After purchase, call for scheduling of appointment.
- If you are prone to keloid, it is not recommended to do eMatrix.
- Please inform the technician of your most up-to-date medical history in order to receive a safe and effective treatment.
- You may experience swelling, dryness, itching and feel of burning on the treated area 2-4 hours after your treatment.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, please provide us your doctor’s note in order to receive eMatrix treatments.
- If you took Accutane 3 months prior to your treatment, please let your technician know.
- Clients who are prone to cold sores should take an anti-viral medication prior to a facial eMatrix treatment.
- Clients with a pacemaker, internal defibrillator or any other active electrical implant anywhere in the body, please provide us your doctor’s note in order to receive eMatrix treatment
- Non refundable
- Non exchangeable
- Not valid toward taxes or gratuity.
- Fees are determined based on the service provided, not the gender of the client.