Finding yourself interested in skincare? Considering laser hair removal? Planning a greater commitment to grooming altogether? Just because you’re a man doesn’t mean you’re on an island when it comes to desiring beauty treatments. In fact, you’re part of a rapidly growing movement comprised of like-minded gents around the globe in search of greater self-care.
Per Vogue, “the male beauty industry is (finally) on the rise.” And a recent Champneys survey suggests there's a boom among men looking to groom, particularly within the younger cohort. More than half (54%) of Gen Z men and a third of Millennials polled indicated they wanted to place a stronger focus on their wellness.
And guess what? This isn’t all talk. Instead, this sudden passion for male beauty treatments is translating into action on the part of fellas everywhere. The worldwide male grooming products market (including cosmetics, toiletries, and shaving products) is expected to balloon to 85.7 billion by 2026, up from 63.5 billion in 2020. So, if you've felt like paying more attention to how you look and acting upon that instinct — perhaps investing in laser hair removal for unwanted hair growth — you’re part of a sea change in attitude occurring all around us.
Reasons Why Men Are Seeking Laser Hair Removal
Ready to up your grooming game? Whether there’s a functional reason for wanting to remove hair, a self-confidence issue you’d like to remedy, or even if it’s purely linked to vanity, there’s no better time than the present.
Men everywhere are now seeking laser hair removal as a powerful, proven treatment, and it should come as little surprise — it is one of the most efficient and painless ways to address a broad swathe of issues, including but not limited to the following:
- Proper hygiene. It’s far easier to clean yourself when you’re not dealing with a thick mass of fur on your chest or awkward tufts protruding from your pubic area.
- Exercise discomfort and increased sweating. When you’re engaging in physical activity, excess hair can create difficulties, including elevated warmth and sweating that can negatively impact performance. Laser hair removal can mitigate these issues whether you’re a runner, biker, hiker, ball player, or simply an average Joe that loves to get outside and stay active.
- Acne. Acne linked to excessive hair growth is an unfortunate reality for men across the world. These breakouts can deal a devastating blow to self-confidence, but laser hair removal can provide significant results in combating acne severity.
- Hidden physique. What’s the point of going to the gym and working on your glamour muscles if no one can get a good look at them? If you’re into showing off your toned physique, removing unwanted body hair is a quick ticket to emphasizing your carefully sculpted body for any would-be admirers.
- Razor bumps. Not every bump on your face or body is necessarily acne. Razor bumps from improper shaving can put a serious damper on your day. Fortunately, laser hair removal is an alternative form of hair management that doesn’t carry a risk of ingrown hair.
- A lack of time. Modern life is busy and disorienting enough as it is, and it can be difficult to schedule everything into one day. Shaving your face, neck, and body can take a huge chunk out of your available schedule. Laser hair removal treatments can free up that time and add it back to your life, now and into the future.
Ready to experience all the benefits of laser hair removal? Schedule a consultation today!