Here is a quick guide:
1. Be careful with the temperature of water that touches the area treated, you can have a shower with warm water but not hot water.
2. Specially during the winter months, be mindful of space heaters too closed to your body and the areas that were treated.
3. Avoid working out, dancing or any activity that makes you sweat or heat up. You do not want to raise your body temperature unnecessarily.
4. No products; this includes moisturizers, make up, topical medications, deodorants or any oils. The only product you can apply is Hydrocortisone 1%, the cream version on the face and the ointment for the rest of the body.
5. No massaging or exfoliating the area, friction should be avoided.
6. No sun exposure the following two weeks.
7. Wait at least a week for any other beauty treatments like facials, massages, deep exfoliants, peels, etc.
All of these points exist for your skin's protection. Not following one or many of them will put you at risk of long lasting irritation, rushes, pigmentation or burns.
The 24 hours following your Laser Hair Removal treatment are a great opportunity to give your skin a break, to take it easy...